SIGN-ON BONUS AFTER 60 DAYS
Lifetech Resources is looking to hire multiple Set-up Mechanic Leads. Be the first to capture this sought-after position. You will be supporting the Production Manager and handle a lot of the daily activity regarding the production equipment.
Responsible for leading equipment setup, operation, equipment adjustments and minor preventative maintenance tasks to meet all standards for safety, quality and efficiency.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Do change overs for assembly lines, wash outs and set-ups.
• Training other set-up mechanics.
• Guide and lead all set-up mechanics.
• Trouble shoot quality issues on the assembly line.
• Trouble shoot mechanical issues on the line.
• Do repairs to the production equipment.
• Do preventative maintenance on the production equipment.
• Interact with manufacturer's representative to service the equipment or repair the equipment.
• Coordinate the set-up priorities and assign the set-ups to the set-up mechanics.
• Help install new production equipment.
• Dial in the production equipment to optimize out-put rates.
• Evaluate production lines and recommend modifications to improve quality, or reduce down time, or increase production rates.
• Production Equipment Logs
• Line Set Up Sheets
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• High School graduate or GED. Must have proven ability to read, write and communicate.
• Experience and knowledge of the assembly production equipment used at Lifetech Resources.
• Ability to organize and work efficiently in a multi task environment.
• Flexible and can work in a fast-paced environment.