Responsible for performing equipment setup, operation, equipment adjustments and minor preventative maintenance tasks to meet all standards for safety, quality and efficiency. Mechanic runs tests on all assemblies and equipment to test for safety and productivity.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Set up Mechanic's responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Build product subassemblies or final assemblies according to work order/set up sheet.
• Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
• Identifying any problems and solutions in attempt to troubleshoot the issue using their technical knowledge. Problems could be mechanical errors, safety issues or in identified inefficiency.
• Adjust equipment throughout production run to ensure quality production.
• Perform and document in production equipment logs.
• Dismantle processing equipment which is then sent to sanitation.
• Complying with general Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Equipment Operation Manuals, Standard Operating Practices (SOPs) and safety requirements.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Production Equipment Logs
• Line Set Up Sheets
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• High School graduate or GED. Must have proven ability to read, write and communicate.
• Ability to communicate well and handle conflict in a mature and professional manner.
• Ability to organize and work efficiently in a multi task environment.
• Flexible and able to quickly adapt in a changing environment.
• Flexible and can work in a fast-paced environment.
• Vision: Must have ability to identify and distinguish colors.
• Knowledge of Sanitation materials, equipment, and methods.