The Marketing Coordinator specializes in planning, managing, and executing projects related to marketing campaigns. They are responsible for turning the marketing team’s vision into reality. They identify all the tasks that need to be completed within a marketing campaign, and then strategically delegate those tasks to the appropriate team members. The Marketing Coordinator works directly and closely with the Director of Marketing to ensure that all marketing campaigns are coming to fruition. This position is a remote.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Director of Marketing to create marketing strategies and detailed marketing campaign write ups
- Create and manage content calendar
- Collaborate with the creative and digital teams to produce content
- Create project reports, budgets, and timelines
- Develop and maintain external vendor relationships
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field or 1+ years of experience in marketing or project management
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Must have a high level of creativity
- Project management skills is a must. Project management certifications are a plus
- Experience with Trello project management software is a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Typical Working Environment: The work will be primarily in a temperature controlled office setting. On occasion, work will be at various sites in the community at brand events and shows.
- Office Equipment: Computer, Keyboard, Copier, Fax Machine.
- Communication Equipment: Cell Phone, Landline Phone.
Essential Physical Tasks:
- Moderate walking, standing and bending.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Frequent and extended periods of looking at a computer screen and typing on a keyboard.
- Light lifting and carrying (up to 25 pounds).
- Ability to follow verbal or written instructions.
- Vision abilities include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.