Are you passionate about developing intuitive, responsive high-performance web app front ends with exceptional user experience? Lifetech Resources is seeking a front-end developer to join our marketing team.
The candidate should be capable of demonstrating a high level of competency in designing and implementing customer facing web application front ends that meet business requirements.
The web front-end application developer’s responsibilities / deliverables will include, but may not be limited to:
- Review and comment on the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Contribute to the analysis of business requirements, prepare design and implementation recommendations and estimate development effort.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews and architecture evolution discussions.
- Work as either part of a team or individually as tasks require.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement in development technologies and practices.
- Work collaboratively and professionally with other staff in cross functional teams to achieve our goals.
The candidates for front-end web application developer should have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Software Development, or similar
- Experience with responsive web design
- An understanding of Git
- Experience working with server-client architectures, consuming JSON data from API’s
- Strong skills in building user interfaces to work across all platforms and browsers
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Be well organized, superior attention to detail
- Have a strong desire to self learn and continually advance their skills