Confirmation of data in ERP system by physically counting on hand inventory in the warehouse.
Reports To: Project Manager
• Perform prescheduled cycle counts by bin and on a daily basis.
• Perform on demand cycle counts by item as needed.
• Document and report all inventory irregularities found during cycle counts.
• Assist in researching inventory discrepancies by reviewing inventory transactions.
• Coordinate the process to update inventory data in ERP system to reflect the results of the cycle count and follow-up investigation.
• Track overall cycle count performance and determine inventory accuracy by Item Group (Finished Good, Subassembly, Bulk, Raw Material, Packaging).
• Work closely with the Planning Manager, Production Supervisor, Production Manager, Compounding Manager, Warehouse Supervisor, and Warehouse Manager to assist in inventory-related matters.
• Perform regular inventory receipt audits.
• Assist with periodic Physical Inventories.
• Operate a forklift, cherry picker, or scissor lift to accomplish cycle counts of elevated bin locations.
• Assist the Project Manager with implementing corrective actions to eliminate repetitive errors.
• Assist in gathering and inputting full pallet count, weight and dimension data into ERP the System.
• High School Graduate or Equivalent.
• 1 to 2 years of cycle count experience.
• Must be forklift certified.
• Ability to follow directions and manage workload with minimal supervision.
• Strong computer skills (inventory control and ERP System).
• Solid Math Skills.
• Basic PC Program Ability (MS Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
• Capable of lifting up to 35lbs.
• Required to be able to stand, walk, sit, reach, lift and squat for the entire day.
• Must be able to read and understand Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), work instructions, safety guidelines and company policies.
• Personal transportation and clean driving record (will be required to work across two warehouse locations- Moorpark and Simi Valley).
• Excellent safety record.
• Professional approach to duties with personal integrity.
• An appropriate sense of urgency.
• A calm approach to a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.