The Graphic Designer works closely with the Content & Communications Manager and the Director of Marketing to help further marketing efforts for Lifetech Resources and all in-house brands. The Graphic designer works on designing brand collateral for Lifetech Resources and all in-house brands, manages tasks and projects assigned to them on our project management tool, attends relevant marketing meetings, develops social media assets, and assists in the development of concepts for marketing campaigns. The Graphic Designer is a vital position on the Marketing team and helps to ensure that all projects, campaigns, and initiatives are on-brand and well-designed.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design brand assets including, but not limited to, packaging, websites, emails, presentations, and brand guides
- Assist in the development of marketing campaign concepts
- Design and develop social media assets for use in marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms
- Present ideas and concepts for use in marketing efforts
- Work with the Content & Communications Manager to create cohesive brand imagery for use on digital platforms
- Create web-ready files for use by web developers
- Manage and update tasks and projects assigned on our project management tool
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years experience in a graphic design position (product, beauty, or retail focus preferred)
- Thorough understanding of user interface and layout best practices to ensure seamless translation for our web development team.
- Knowledge of requirements for both digital and print files for consistency in brand collateral across a wide variety of media
- Experience creating social media content tailored to individual platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, etc.)
- A passion for design
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with Adobe CC apps (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop primarily)
- Knowledge of and experience using Microsoft Office Applications (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience creating detailed presentations and informational documents a plus
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to make short deadlines and work in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with Trello project management software is a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Typical Working Environment: The work will be primarily in a temperature controlled office setting. On occasion, work will be at various sites in the community at brand events and shows.
- Office Equipment: Computer, Keyboard, Copier, Fax Machine.
- Communication Equipment: Cell Phone, Landline Phone.
Essential Physical Tasks:
- Moderate walking, standing and bending.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Frequent and extended periods of looking at a computer screen and typing on a keyboard.
- Light lifting and carrying (up to 25 pounds).
- Ability to follow verbal or written instructions.
- Vision abilities include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.