The compounder will ensure quality and quantity of products, by operating machinery that blends chemicals to the specified standards as per instructions on the batch sheet. Makes adjustments to batches as directed by the QC Department (Quality Control Lab), and performs transactions in ERP System.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Compounder's responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assemble raw materials associated for each batch.
- Start and complete product batches according to formula.
- Ensure accurate documentation.
- Maintain required logs and other batch records accurately and completely.
- Performs duties in compliance with Lifetech Resources safety regulations, SOP’s and GMP’s rules.
- Operating machinery that blends chemicals to the specified standards as per instructions on the batch sheet.
- Set up/change over, and rinsing out mixing tanks.
- Replacing and maintaining all hoses, gaskets, and connectors as needed.
- Correct tanker hook ups.
- Chemical Compounding and Batching.
Education and Qualification
- A high school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Two years of manufacturing Chemical Compounding/Batching experience.
- Strong mathematical skills and understanding of weight and measurement conversion.
- Ability to communicate well.
- Ability to lift 50lbs and operate a forklift/other material handling equipment.
- Ability to organize and work efficiently in a multitask environment.
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt in a changing environment.